- Please allow up to 6-20 weeks to ship date, depending on how busy we are, and in additional shipping will take 2-9 business days. DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, USPS are the methods what we ship our dresses.
- Depending on the item, we offer rush order which will take 4-10 weeks, and express shipping which will take 1-2 business days to deliver. Please message us to get a quote if you want to do rush order and express shipping.
The shipping fee is not included insurance, if you wish to buy insurance for your item, please contact us before we ship it.
January-August 3-6 months
September-December 3-4 months
International customers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price.
- These charges are the customer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Customs and clearance delays might occur for a variety of reasons, so please plan ahead of times to order your dress.
- Insurance is not included.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
- Cancellations within 24 hours of payment will be refunded in full, after the first 24 hours, only 50% refund will be issued, as we will have already purchased materials and started working on your item.
- Deposit are non-refundable.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds or exchanges on custom work because each item is made with your measurements and specifications.
- All our products are made to order. Once the order is placed and production has begun, we are unable to accept changes or cancellations.
- All sale are final. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
- Custom Orders: we don't offer alteration services, but we always try our best to make the dress has perfect fit for you. However, a perfect fit requires many fittings, so it is really important, and it is your responsibility to provide us with your exact correct measurements. It is strongly recommended that you have your measurements taken by a professional tailor or seamstress before buying any dress.
- Please understand that you are ordering a custom item that will be made to the measurements you have provided. Slight alterations may be required since the item will be produced without your presence. You are responsible for all post-production alteration costs.
- Due to nature of custom orders and without fittings, when you receive your dress you may need minor alterations. I suggest you plan for minor alterations with help of a local tailor.
- Once design has been approved, and deposit made, further design changes or alterations will result in additional fees, and might require additional production time, fee $150/hour
- Retailers !! We would love to work with you. Please email me to get the quotes of wholesale discount